Mondovi Youth Track and Field Nights
Who: Grades 3-5 (this past year in school)
What: Each night, students will:
- Be introduced to a few different track and field events
- June 18th – Long Jump, 5o m dash, 400 m dash
- June 25th – High Jump, Hurdles, 200, 4x100 relay
- July 2nd – Shot Put, 100, 800, 4x100 relay
- Compete in those events, receiving place ribbons for top three and participation ribbons for all kids!
- Play a game
- Have fun!
High school track and field athletes will be there to help.
Cost is FREE!!
When: June 18th, June 25th, July 2nd
Time: 5:30-7:00 pm
Where: Meet at the track
Questions? Please contact:
Paul Bielmeier (email@example.com)
Jamie McGuire (firstname.lastname@example.org)