We were fortunate to have had a good selection of candidates who applied to replace our retiring superintendent, Greg Corning. The finalists are:
1. Joshua Isaacson, superintendent at the De Soto #73 School District in De Soto, Missouri.
2. Jeffery Rykal, Mondovi High School principal, Mondovi, Wisconsin.
3. Lori Whelan, superintendent at the Osseo-Fairchild School District in Osseo, Wisconsin.
We invite you to participate in the process by:
1. Submitting questions for the candidates to answer.
2. Watching a recorded interview with each candidate on March 24 or 25 (until 3:00 pm on the 25th) on either the District television channel or District web site.
3. Submitting comments to the board via the survey link that will be made available on the District web site the days of the viewing.
Questions for the candidates can be submitted by emailing them to Shelly Teigen at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 16. Please know that depending on the number of question submitted, the candidates will likely not be able to answer them all.
Thank you for your continued interest in our school district.
Jean Sandberg, School Board President
If you haven't already done so, please take the time to complete the Community Survey. There is a Community Survey button on the school's website www.mondovi.k12.wi.us. We value your input as we search for our next Superintendent. The survey is open until the end of the day, January 20, 2021. #mondovipride
Parents and student athletes, please read through these expectations for athletes, coaches, and fans for home and away events during this winter season. The following protocols were created in conjunction with member schools of the Dunn St.Croix Conference. These expectations should be followed at both home and away
events. We appreciate your cooperation.
Reminder - since classes are only scheduled for Monday and Tuesday this week, the meals are only available Monday and Tuesday this week. Have a great Thanksgiving!