SOPHOMORE YEAR TIMELINE
- Take the most challenging course of study available
- Begin to look for leadership roles in clubs/activities
- Continue development of service activity
- Strengthen relationships with peers, teachers, counselors, activity moderators, and employers - they may be writing recommendations for you down the road!
- ACT ASPIRE testing
- Continue working on study habits and note-taking skills
- Consider careers for potential job shadowing opportunities
- Refine/revise/update your resume. Keep it simple!
- Continue discussing post high school plans with counselor and parent/guardians
- Review cost factors for college and investigate options